1. Red lesions, white lesions and other
growths in the mouth.
2. Oral erosive and blistering diseases.
3. Oral conditions and comnplications resulting from systemic disease. aging, immune
suppression, and medical therapies.
4. Detection of precancerous lesions and oral cancer.
5. Dry mouth, Sjogren's syndrome and other salivary gland disorders.
6. Oral evaluation prior to radiation, chemotherapy, open heart surgery and organ
7. Oral effects of radiation and chemotherapy.
8. Chronic facial pain.
9. Taste disorders.